The personal trainer belongs to the category of those who say “eat like a king in the morning”. I’m in favor of eating breakfast even if it is a short distance from the main meal. In other words, if we are talking about a holiday period when you wake up later, do not skip breakfast, just make sure that the next one (eg your lunch)is half an hour or more away.
Breakfast meal provides the essential ingredients to your body, such as vitamins, trace elements and fibers and helps to distribute themselves properly during the day.It also helps to avoid unhealthy foods in the next meals and will reduce your appetite for large amounts of food later. This is because eating a healthy breakfast will prevent sharp fluctuations in the levels of insulin in your blood. Finally, with a nutritious breakfast you will have energy and efficiency in your activities.
The personal trainer will now give you some suggestions for breakfasts and you can prefer the ones you like best.
- Natural orange juice with 2 slices of wholemeal bread and 2 slices of turkey
- 1 boiled egg with 1 slice of multigrain bread and 1 fruit of your choice
- 1 toast with turkey and cheese and 1 glass of almond milk
- 1 low-fat yogurt with 1 tablespoon nuts, 1 tablespoon dried fruit and 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 slices with peanut butter, honey and cinnamon
- Omelet with 3 eggs (2 yolks and 3 egg whites) and vegetables and 1 slice of whole meal toast
- Porridge pie with: 2 eggs (egg whites), oats 50 grams, 2 teaspoons honey and cinnamon
- Oats with low-fat milk and a little honey
- 1 low fat yogurt with 2 fruits of your choice and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 3 melba toasts with low fat cream cheese, turkey and cherry tomatoes
* For more tips on exercise and diet, do not hesitate to contact me.